Website Cookies & Google Analytics
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
– in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector
– in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, and un-checking “Accept cookies from sites” in the “Privacy” box.
Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. You can also delete cookies stored on your computer:
– in Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files;
– in Firefox, you can delete cookies by, first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you “clear private data” (this setting can be changed by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Settings” in the “Private Data” box) and then clicking “Clear private data” in the “Tools” menu.
Obviously, doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
– Information from third party sources – These can include other allied services, advertisers and social media. This data will only ever be used to support the provision of treatment, process payments and to ensure that we continue to comply with the GDPR.
Our site may contain links to other websites, resources, advertisements or sponsorship’s either directly or through third parties. If you decide to access other websites, then you will be leaving our site – that means that we won’t be responsible or liable for the content, advertising or products and services or, for any dealings that you may have, or the consequences of such dealings, with the operators of those other sites. Should a dispute arise between you and any third party we will not be held responsible for any loss or damage incurred.
Processing your personal data
Any personal data submitted via the website or in personal communications via direct email will be processed for related services which we offer. This can include, but is not limited to:
– Invoices for renewals
– Providing access for meetings and providing reminders of these via email and/or SMS message
– Providing you with information in relation to your services
This website also operates an email Newsletter . You can sign up via this website to keep informed about our events and offers. Site visitors can subscribe via a form on the website where your permission will again be requested. Some subscriptions may be processed manually given prior written agreement from the user.
Data retention and security procedures
The European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has introduced changes to the way in which organisations relating to how they use and store personal data. We will not keep your personal data for any longer than we are required to by law.
The following information details how we will store your personal data. All records will be kept secure and confidential at all times and there will be a secure back-up in place where records are stored electronically.
This information is also supported by our terms and conditions, which are found on our website.
GDPR gives you more control to opt out of any or all of our services at any time, and request your data be removed. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to do this.
Shades Of Doncaster Ltd
Unit 3, Kirk Sandall Industrial Estate
Sandall Stones Road